I must state that even while following those rules things can happen, and that there is no substitute to propper education.
1 .Never Freedive alone! Partner in the water.[icon class="bulb"]So many things can happen...[/icon]
2 .Never Freedive after scuba. (12 hours)
3 .Do not hyperventilate before Freediving!
4. Never exhale during a Freedive!
5. Correct breathing after surfacing.
6 .Choose your equipment wisely!
7. Equalize o the way down – never on the way up. Never use ear plugs. Never dive sick.
8. Move slowly! Quick movements use more O2 and are usually less efficient.
9. Always use a buoy during practice (fishing is considered practice)
10. Never push it!!! Don’t dive over your 80%.