An opportunity of a lifetime
Apnea Australia will run a couple of courses at Scotts Reef between the 22nd of October until the 30th and between the 30th of October to the 7th of November 2016.
This 8 day Liveaboard trip (7 days on the reef)will take you to one of the world's premierre dive locations!
Scott and Seringapatam Reefs is a group of atoll-like reefs in the Timor Sea more than 300 km northwest of Cape Leveque, Western Australia, on the edge of the continental shelf. There are three or four separate reef structures, depending on whether Scott Reef Central is counted separately. The group is just one of a number of reef formations off the northwest coast of Australia and belongs to Western Australia. Further to the northeast are Ashmore and Cartier Islands, and to the southwest are the Rowley Shoals.The shoals offer suberb diving. The outside walls are alive with soft corals in every imaginable colour. Snorkelling in the shallow, coral filled lagoons, brimming with tropical fish species, is also very special.
What you will see there:
- Water clarity is absolutely amazing with an average of 30-40m.
- Depth is unlimited.
- Due to the remoteness of the reef marine life is amazing with Huge Dogtooth tuna, Manta rays, Sharks and many other species. The perfect opportunity for photography and spearfishing.
Karma IV is a hugely spacious, fully air-conditioned 70ft Catamaran with a 33ft beam. It is powered by two Caterpillar 3116 diesel engines and can cruise at 12 knots.
It can sleep a maximum of 10 people over night and has 4 x showers and toilets. Other features include:
- Full shade lower deck
- Large upper sun deck
- 2 x trampolines between the hulls, perfect for sleeping on or sunbathing
- Fantastic sound system. Guests are welcome to bring their own music selection.
- An onboard fresh water maker
- Comprehensive RFD
- Royal Flying Doctor Medical Kit
- Satellite phone (costs apply)
- A full range of snorkelling gear
- Fishing rods and reels for all adventures, small and large.
there will be two instructors on the boat - Erez and Dave.
The Apnea International stage B course will cover advanced breahting techniques, relaxation, the dive response, deep equalisation and more. Doing the course on the boat will provide countless hours of water time in crystal clear deep water. you can read more about the Stage B course here
the Apnea International stage C course will cover advanced dive techniques, Deep equalisation, psychology, nutrition and more. you can read more about the Stage C course here
As we will spend 7 days on the water we will have plenty of time for spearfishing and underwater photography.
Divers Watersports in Broom have come up with an amazing offer - The whole trip, including the course for AU$4490 only. This cost also includes the marine park fees.
There are only 10 spots available on the boat with 4 already taken.
To reserve your spot please visit our course calendar.